CaldwellSchool District

Skip to main content
Human Resources » New Employees

New Employees

We are so excited for you to join the Caldwell School District Team! We want to welcome you to our district and know you will find Caldwell Schools to be student-focused and collaborative. Our vision statement of “Destination Education” symbolizes our commitment to nurturing growth, eliminating obstacles, and strengthening our community.

The first few days after joining a new school district can be intimidating and challenging. We have provided additional information to assist you in this transition. Please review each area carefully to ensure all required forms and information are submitted to the Human Resources Department in a timely manner.
The District Human Resource team is here to support you. Please know that you can contact us for assistance at any time. Again, we are extremely pleased you have joined our family of educators and look forward to working with you.

Shannon Flower
Director of Human Resources

Employment Contracts

A certified contract will be calculated and issued once we’ve received and processed the following items. Contracts are typically issued in August unless the employee is hired mid-year.


  • Valid Original Idaho Certificate
This must be on file with the District before you enter the classroom. If you are transferring certification from another state and have not already done so, you will need to apply for Idaho certification as soon as possible. More information can be found at:
Please note - it is your responsibility to keep our office informed on the status of your certification. The certification application process at the Idaho State Department of Education can take up to three months during their busy season (May – October).
  • Professional Experience Reports (if applicable)
Complete the top portion of the Certificated Experience Report or the CSD Verification of Service Form and forward it to your previous employers (certified experience only).
  • Official University Transcripts
University transcripts reflecting your bachelor's degree and all credits and degrees earned after initial certification are required for state reporting and salary placement. Unofficial transcripts will not be accepted. Please submit transcripts to the Human Resources office or request to have them mailed to the below address. An electronic version can also be emailed to [email protected]
  • Out-of-State Teachers
We will need a copy of your teacher evaluations for the previous three years. For those certified prior to 2012, we will also require a copy of your teaching credential prior to 2012.

Caldwell School District #132
Attn: Human Resources Department
1502 Fillmore St.
Caldwell, Idaho 83605

Education Support Professionals must be highly qualified prior to entering the classroom. Please provide verification of your HQ status to the Human Resources Department upon hire.

Education Support Professionals must comply with the Idaho State Department of Education and Federal requirements for highly qualified status. All education support professionals must meet one of the following requirements via official transcripts or exam:

  • Official transcripts - completion of at least 32 college education credits.
  • ETS ParaPro Assessment - successful completion (score of 460 or higher) of the Paraprofessional Exam.

To schedule the Praxis Assessment, contact your HR Generalist ([email protected] or [email protected])