Our Mission: Nurturing growth, eliminating obstacles, strengthening the community.
Destination Education Our Values:
- Making student centered decisions. We ensure students are at the center of every decision we make as evidenced by allowing students to share in decisions, believing in their capacity to lead, and remembering how it feels to learn.
- Acting with Integrity. We model transparency and honesty to build trust, relationships, and community.
- Valuing the diversity within our district. We build upon the strength of our diversity and individuality by creating inclusive and supportive learning environments where students will feel cared for, safe, valued, embraced, and accepted.
- Building family and community partnerships. We work in partnership with children, families, and our community to support the whole child.
- Inspiring and preparing scholars to achieve their post-secondary goals. We prepare our scholars to make choices for their future through a shared commitment to high levels of learning. We recognize that literacy is foundational.
- Creating a caring, supportive learning environment where all students can grow academically, emotionally, and socially. We strive to meet the individual needs of every student and provide a positive learning environment which nurtures each student's desire to be successful physically, intellectually, and socially.
The Caldwell School District strategic planning framework is comprised of six areas of focus: Safe & Supportive Schools, Community Engagement, Inspiring Student Growth & Achievement, Stewarding Valued Resources, Empowering College & Career Readiness, Ensuring Quality Instruction.
- Safe & Supportive Schools
- Community Engagement
- Inspiring Student Growth & Achievement
- Stewarding Valued Resources
- Empowering College & Career Readiness
- Ensuring Quality Instruction