CaldwellSchool District

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Student/Parent Resources » Student Enrollment

Student Enrollment

2023-24 Enrollment

Returning Students:
Welcome back! We are currently transitioning from Skyward to PowerSchool so if you are registering your student who has attended before you will find this new form easy and intuitive.
An email has been sent to parents explaining how to enroll their returning students. In this email there is a Snapcode that is unique to your student. You can use the link in that email to start the enrollment process or you can click here to start the enrollment process.
Returning student registration is open. If you have a student that has previously attended Caldwell School District we have sent an email to parents as long as we have your current email address. This email has a link specific to your student's registration. If you have received this email please follow the directions to create a new parent portal account and register your student in PowerSchool. If you have not received this email you can reach out to the school that your child will attend. They will print a letter for you with the "snapcode" that will get you started registering your returning student. You can alternatively click the button on this page to get help for enrollment.
Brand new students:
If you have a brand new student who has never attended Caldwell School District then you are now able to create a parent portal account and register your student. This is only for those students who have never attended CSD before.
Open Enrollment
If you live outside the Caldwell School District boundaries you will need to apply using the open enrollment form. Learn more about the open enrollment process here.


What documents do I need to register my new student?
During the registration process you will have an opportunity to electronically upload these documents. If you are unable to upload these forms at the time of filling out the online form you can take the physical documents to your school before school starts.
  1. Original STATE CERTIFIED birth certificate. NOT a hospital certificate.
  2. Immunization records: View Policy 3525 to view Immunization Requirements.
  3. Proof of residency with a PHYSICAL address in Caldwell School District:
    TWO (2) CURRENT UTILITY BILLS, written proof of utility service, or lease agreement indicating utilities
    paid with lease; any of which include name and physical address in Caldwell School District;
    AND one (1) of the following additional documents:
    • VALID IDAHO DRIVER’S LICENSE OR STATE ISSUED I.D. CARD indicating physical address in Caldwell School District.
    • A PROPERTY TAX BILL indicating physical address in Caldwell School District.
    • A CURRENT LEASE AGREEMENT indicating physical address in Caldwell School District.
      physical address in Caldwell School District.
    • IDAHO TAX RETURN indicating physical address in Caldwell School District.