You will learn how to:
- Stay calm when your kids do incredibly upsetting things.
- Help your kids learn from mistakes so they don’t repeat them.
- Raise kids who are family members rather than dictators.
- Set enforceable limits.
- Avoid enabling your children and become empowering.
- Avoid un-winnable power-struggles and arguments.
This parenting program is designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately!
Facilitator: Linzy Self, Lincoln Elementary School Counselor
Date: Thursdays; Jan. 24, 31, Feb. 7, 14, 21, 28
Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Location: Lincoln Elementary School Media Center
Cost: Nine dollars per book. If unable to purchase, scholarships are available. Free child care is provided.
To register: Please contact Dawn Jensen at 208-455-3300.