The State Department of Education is hosting a webinar to provide an update and gather feedback on Superintendent Ybarra’s Keep Idaho Students Safe KISS Initiative.
The webinar is scheduled for . Participants are welcome to ask questions and provide feedback during the webinar. Participation is limited to the first 100 who register; the event will be recorded and made public.
The agenda is as follows:
- Purpose of webinar
- KISS Background and rationale
- School Safety Course explanation & progress report
- Feedback / discussion about School Safety Course
- Security Grant explanation & progress report
- Feedback / discussion about the Security Grant
- Statewide Tip Line progress and report
- Feedback / discussion about Statewide Tip Line
- Crisis Communications Counselor explanation & progress report
- Feedback / discussion about the Crisis Communications Counselor
- Next steps
- Wrap up
To register for the KISS Initiative webinar, click the link below. Please share this invitation with others you know who are interested in school safety.
Questions about this event can be directed to Jean Hilton at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (208)332-6906.
Thank you for your interest in keeping Idaho students safe!