First annual Autism Awareness Night April 18
Caldwell High School and Bishop Kelly High School varsity baseball teams are teaming up to raise awareness and funds.
In addition to a silent auction, the teams will honor teachers and students in special education program.
Here's the line up of activities:
- Starts at 4:00 - 4:15 p.m. for Check in for, Admin, Students, and First pitch throwers
- Students with disability will check in to get ready to walk onto the field with the players
- Baseball Players will be warming up and preparing for the game
- 4:15 to 4:30 p.m. We will then begin lining up those who are in the ceremony, and then as the players finish warming up they will go and get with their group.
- 4:40 p.m. Coaches for both teams will Address the crowd maximum of 5 to 10 minutes.
- 4:45 Players will be announced on to the field, and walk from the cart path to their position. This will include BK, Caldwell, and Students all together.
- 4:50 to 4:55 p.m. Will have the First pitches, final address to the crowd explaining the jersey Sale, Plate meeting and Game Time
If any questions or want to discuss the event further contact me:
John Rezendes Head Coach Special Education Educator
Jrezendes@caldwellSchools.org 208 346-0004