“Our purpose is to...”
- Empower the whole child to achieve personal goals and strengthen our communities.
Vision (Where we want to be in the future.)
Caldwell School District is a safe and supportive learning environment where all students graduate ready to pursue their personal, post high school goals as self-motivated, productive members of their community.
“We believe in....”
- Making student centered decisions.
- Acting with integrity.
- Honoring the diversities within our district.
- Building family and community partnerships.
- Empowering our students to take responsibility for their learning.
- Creating a caring, supportive learning environment where all students can grow academically, emotionally, and socially.
- Our students will develop critical thinking skills.
- Our students will be literate.
- Our students will value themselves, others, and their community. Our students will learn the value of social interactions and build positive relationships.
- Our students will learn in and contribute to safe and supportive schools.
- We will respect the voices of students, families, and community in the educational process.