Open Enrollment for 2021-22
The Caldwell School District offers great school choices for families living inside or outside our district boundaries.
Applications are now being accepted until June 30 for the 2021-2022 school year. All applications will be reviewed and considered on a space-available basis at the requested school.
What is open enrollment?
We offer open enrollment for families who:
- Live within the Caldwell School District and want their child(ren) to attend a school other than the one assigned to their residential address.
- Live outside the Caldwell School District and their child(ren) to attend one of our schools.
How to apply for open enrollment?
You can also apply by downloading the form (below), complete it and submit it to the district office (not the school) in one of three ways:
- Scan & email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to: Keely Cheney at 1502 Fillmore St., Caldwell, ID 83607
- Drop off in Open Enrollment bin in the entry way of the District Office, 1502 Fillmore St., Caldwell from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. weekdays.
Questions? Call 455-3300 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. weekdays or leave a message.
Decisions about open enrollment will be made after class sizes have been determined.