The Caldwell Board of Trustees is accepting applicants for an open Zone 1 position.
The requirements to serve as trusee (Idaho Code 33-501) include:
- being an elector of the Caldwell School District (age 18 and able to vote) and
- a resident of the trustee zone from which nominated, elected or appointed.
- Regular Meetings -- The Board meets for its regular business meeting the 2nd Monday of each month at 7 p.m.
- Work Session/Special Meeting -- The Board holds a second meeting the 4th Monday of each month.
Applying for the position
The deadline to apply is 5 p.m. Tuesday, May 11.
Individuals interested in applying for the open position should:
- Confirm that your their residence is within Zone 1 (See map above.)
- Download and complete the application below
- Send the competed application to the Clerk of the Board Keely Cheney firstname.lastname@example.org
The Board will interview candidates 6 p.m. Tuesday, May 17 at a special meeting.
Election November 2021